Would your wheels pass an on-road safety test? When it comes to wheels and tyres, there are many factors at play that can influence the way your car drives.
The technicians at Specialist Auto Mornington have the expertise and experience ensure that your car drives as safely and as economically as the manufacturer intended.
There are many indications that your vehicle requires wheel and tyre repair or servicing.
Bald tyres, resistant steering and rattling steering wheels may point to issues with the safety of your vehicle.
Talk to us if you’ve observed any of the following:
- Pulling/vibration at the wheel
- Tyre wear and patchiness
- Fewer miles from your fuel tank
- A skewed steering wheel when your vehicle is parked straight
- Pulling to the left or right on a straight road
We fit and supply a range of high-quality tyre brands, including Michelin tyres. In addition to this, we also use the latest diagnostic equipment for accurate and efficient fault-finding.
We provide a range of services including:
- Tyre fitting
- Tyre repairs and rethreading
- Wheel balancing and alignment
- 4×4 and SUV tyre services
- Campervan and camper trailer tyre services
- Vehicle specific tyre and wheel advice
We also offer GoPay to help you pay for unexpected costs and get you back on the road safely, ask our team today.
Don’t leave your wheel and tyre care to chance in Mornington. Tyre service, repair and wheel alignment can all be taken care of at our workshop – just call us on (03) 6244 5885 or use our booking form to make an appointment.